sábado, septiembre 23

.i love lars von trier

Lo que él dice sobre el cine, los ideales y los Estados Unidos:

"A film should be like a rock in the shoe."

"Basically, I'm afraid of everything in life, except filmmaking."

"My films are about ideals that clash with the world. Every time it's a man in the lead, they have forgotten about the ideals. And everytime it's a woman in the lead, they take the ideals all the way."

"Put my American trilogy together and you'll have one hell of a grim evening. And you will not be entertained at all!"

"A big part of our lives has to do with America. In our country it is overwhelming. I feel there could just as well be an American military presence in Denmark. We are a nation under a very bad influence, because I think Bush is an asshole and doing a lot of really stupid things. America is sitting on the world and therefore I am making films about it. I'd say 60% of the things I have experienced in my life are American, so in fact I am an American. But I can't go there and vote. That's why I am making films about America."

No hay comentarios.: